Motifs at Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa
Back To Top
- Visit to Mapusa spice market with Chef Rego:Goa's legendary Balchaos, Vindaloos and Sorpotels acquire their inimitable flavour from the fresh spices cultivated here. Guests walk through the colourful bazaars of Mapusa with the Chef Culinaire of Goan Cuisine, Urbano de Rego himself describing the ingredients that are essential to Goa's culinary history. The tour ends with a delicious four course meal prepared by the Chef at his restaurant - Beach House. An exceptional experience in every way.
- Visit to Light House with Derek Monteiro:Watch nature and history come alive at Aguada Fortress and lighthouse as Derek Monteiro explains the intricacies of the local flora and fauna. From the ancient Banyan Tree to the mangroves, the quaint church, the fort and lighthouse, everything suddenly teems with life and details. Light eats and beverages are provided.
- Adventure Activities:Guests can enjoy an exciting trek through rocky terrain, climb the cliffs of Aguada hillock blessed with multiple terrains, descend sheer rock faces or sloping ground with a rappelling rope under the expert guidance of the resort's professional adventure team. The more adventurous can opt for Jumarring: the custom contoured practice rock face, within the resort, is perfect for the sport.*
- Champagne Breakfast with Dolphins:A gentle sunrise on the Arabian Sea. A delicious breakfast spread of sandwiches, cold cuts, rolls, fresh juices, cheese and much more all aboard on a private yacht or luxury speed boat. A bottle of Moet & Chandon to complement the mood. And a sighting of dolphins with a bit of luck. The Champagne Breakfast presents a perfect beginning to the day.
- Romantic Dinner at Sunset Deck:Flaming torches at Sunset Deck. A stylish table for two. A spectacular backdrop of the Arabian Sea. And a four course handcrafted menu painstakingly prepared by the master chef. An evening of romance all the way.
- Walk in the spice garden with Chef Prajuab:A walk in the Thai herb garden maintained by the hotel's Thai Master Chef Prajaub is refreshing for the fragrance and sight of herb plants and interesting for the information chef shares on the ingredients that make his Thai Cuisine divine.